Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Resistance?

So the other day I was running Heroic Botanica. We downed one of the early bosses, and an epic gem dropped that had something like +4 resist all, or +6 resist all, something like that.

Four out of the five of us in the group uttered their own variation of "/sigh, crap lootz" etc.

And then a mage in the party said, "I'm rolling need on that. I'm resist specced."

I lol'ed at first, and then all of a sudden, he rolled /need! I thought to myslef, "Is this guy serious?" So I inspected his gear, he had all sorts of resist gear, and all his sockets were filled with resistance gems!

Everybody else in the party was thinking the same thing: wtf is resist spec? The mage went on to say that he resists lots of spells, and gets mana back every time he does (Magic Absorption talent).

Has anybody seen or heard about that before? There's no way that build has any kind of success!

Is there?!

No comments: